Hiring: Business Development Interns
So, who gets the job?
Candidates must possess a commitment to follow through, be skilled at multi-tasking, and have a passion for online media, marketing, and communications.
These are part-time, unpaid, in-office positions, available to students only. Credit is available.
As an Intern you will:
- Assist the SheKnows Business Development team with research, outreach, and account management
- Assist Account Manager with publisher inquiries, publisher reports, and select ongoing projects
- Assist Business Development Director with select ongoing projects, competitor analysis, and new opportunities
- Collaborate with the SheKnows Business Development team on new business opportunities
Requirements and qualifications:
- Current college student pursuing a degree in mass communications, marketing or management.
- Computer savviness: You must be willing and able to work with computer and Web-based programs.
- Attention to detail: You will be working in a fast- paced environment with a commitment to producing high quality content for our readers; we don't have time for silly mistakes.
- Writing ability: You may be asked to write copy for our newsletters, email templates and reports, so creativity and strong writing skills are required.
- Willingness to have fun: We are a fun staff, and we genuinely love what we do, so charisma, a sense of humor and a thirst for learning new things will help.
- Ability to juggle numerous projects at once under deadline pressure.
- Highly organized and motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Experience in any CMS (Word Press, Joomla, etc.), Macromedia Fireworks or Photoshop, and Macromedia Dreamweaver: A big plus!
Is this you? Are you ready for an internship with one of the fastest growing online destinations for women? Then send us your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you would be the best fit for our team!
Elise Upperman, Internship Coordinator at email@example.com >>