Job Op: Ad Operations Specialist
We're looking for an ad operations specialist at the Scottsdale SheKnows office! See the responsibilities and qualifications below and find out if this is the job for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position may include some or all of the following:
- Set up campaigns in DFP and Adops, creating ad tags, and trafficking them to the appropriate site.
- Ensure campaigns are set up correctly such that flexible reporting is possible throughout the flight date and monitor those campaigns daily to avoid over/under delivery with the collaboration of the sales team.
- Work with existing DFP tags to flow inventory from the correct sites to the correct campaigns with the correct parameters.
- Work with other management groups (internal and external) to activate their optimization requests to improve campaign performance and provide delivery reporting update to sales throughout the life of the campaign.
- Test and schedule creative to ensure timely start and full delivery of campaigns.
- Provide input on ad serving processes and capabilities to improve organizational excellence.
- Provide custom daily reports when necessary for management.
- Work with the sale team to optimize campaigns.
- Creation of interim reports and final monthly billing reports.
- Advise management on ad serving solutions, highlight operational issues and set guidelines for ad operations process
- Overview and provide directions to outsourcing staff while working on internal campaigns
- Daily management and optimization of each account's campaigns to ensure success metrics are achieved
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of prior trafficking experience and an intimate knowledge of DART/DFP.
- 2+ year of prior management experience in an online media environment
- Organized and detail oriented with great communication skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Ideal Candidate MUST HAVE relevant "Online Media experience"