SheKnows Seeks A Marketing Coordinator/Link Builder
This is a full-time, in-office position.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Build and maintain link building partnerships
- Provide strategic social media knowledge to the internal and external teams
- Coordinate with internal and external teams on giveaways, sales campaigns, and partnerships for social media promotion
- Initiate correspondence with potential partners and gather site statistics
- Coordinate with other online properties and offline outlets on partnerships and promotional strategies
- Use creative thinking and novel strategies, and work with internal and external teams to implement social and link building strategies
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree, preferably marketing, business, mass communication, or public relations
- Experience in the media or advertising industry
- Online Publishing knowledge including:
- Good knowledge website optimization and results
- Google analytics
- Status of websites
- Initial traffic analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Social media strategic analysis
- 2-5 years experience in media, online advertising, social media, and link building/blog promotion
- Must demonstrate strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Accurate and timeliness of work performed and strong interaction with departmental staff, sales force, partners, and clients
- Ability to juggle numerous projects at once under deadline pressure
- Must be organized and deadline oriented
- Experience or knowledge of web publishing and/or advertising is a strong plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
This is a full-time, on-site position in our Scottsdale, AZ office. We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, paid holidays and more, as well as a high-energy, collaborative work environment.
If you feel like you're the perfect fit for this role, send your resume and salary requirements firstname.lastname@example.org today!