Now Hiring: Community Manager
This person will be responsible for select business development projects, including, but not limited to creating and managing link building initiatives, partnerships, partner correspondence, social media activity and accounts, and site research and statistics. This person should be skilled in basic business concepts, research skills, confident in web navigation, experienced with creating social media strategies, and should be always willing to portray SheKnows in the best possible light. Knowledge of social media strategies, link building and online media is a big plus!
This is a full-time, in-office position.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Build and maintain link building partnerships
- Provide strategic social media knowledge to the internal and external teams
- Coordinate with internal and external teams on giveaways, sales campaigns, and partnerships for social media promotion
- Initiate correspondence with potential partners and gather site statistics
- Coordinate with other online properties and offline outlets on partnerships and promotional strategies
- Use creative thinking and novel strategies, and work with internal and external teams to implement social and link building strategies
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree, preferably marketing, business, mass communication, or public relations
- Experience in the media or advertising industry
- Online Publishing knowledge including:
- Good knowledge website optimization and results
- Google analytics
- Status of websites
- Initial traffic analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Social media strategic analysis
- 2-5 years experience in media, online advertising, social media, and link building/blog promotion
- Must demonstrate strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Accurate and timeliness of work performed and strong interaction with departmental staff, sales force, partners, and clients
- Ability to juggle numerous projects at once under deadline pressure
- Must be organized and deadline oriented
- Experience or knowledge of web publishing and/or advertising is a strong plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
This is a full-time, on-site position in our Scottsdale, AZ office. We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, paid holidays and more, as well as a high-energy, collaborative work environment.
If you feel like you're the perfect fit for this role, send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com today!
Check out other career opportunities at SheKnows >>