Seeking SK Marketing Intern!
We're on the hunt for a motivated marketing intern to assist our business development team with marketing strategies, linkbuilding, partnerships and promotions! Check out the details below to see if this is a fit for you or someone you know.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Create, strategize and develop presentations, promotional packages, and new opportunities for SheKnows and potential new sites
- Use creative thinking and novel strategies, and work with internal and external teams, to implement promotional initiatives and campaigns on SheKnows sites
- Coordinate with internal and external teams, as well as advertisers, on giveaways, sponsored content and other advertiser programs
- Coordinate with other online properties and offline outlets on content partnerships and promotional strategies
- Initiate and coordinate press relations and announcements of new site features and advertiser partnerships and campaigns
- Create marketing materials and advertising packages for syndication to advertisers
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Working towards a Bachelors Degree, preferably marketing, mass communication, public relations
- Experience in the media or advertising industry preferred
- Must demonstrate strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Accurate and timeliness of work performed and strong interaction with departmental staff and clients
- Ability to juggle numerous projects at once under deadline pressure
- Must be organized and deadline oriented
- Experience or knowledge of web publishing and/or advertising is a strong plus
- Experience in google analytics, comscore/media metrix, alexa, SEO, and BaseCamp a strong plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Experience in Macromedia Fireworks or Photoshop, and Macromedia Dreamweaver will be a big plus!
Contact email@example.com if you're interested!
Check out other career opportunities at SheKnows >>