Quality Assurance Analyst
The QA Analyst will work closely with the Engineering and Product teams to improve the overall quality of software delivered and to ensure that software meets requirements and minimum standards as established for each project. This role will include hands-on involvement in creating and executing automated tests as well as manual user interface testing. The successful candidate will possess excellent problem-solving skills and an extreme attention to detail.
- Assist with establishing both QA and QC policies, benchmarks and measures in accordance with best practices
- Assist with defining use cases, data sets and test planning
- Participate in estimating testing as part of related sprint stories
- Generate test cases for various web-based products
- Planning, creating and executing manual test scripts
- Establish, support and monitor automated testing practices
- Work collaboratively with engineering and product teams to solve defects
- Integrate formal QA into the Scrum process
- Proven experience testing web-based software
- Experience with automated testing tools (Selenium, PHPUnit, Mocha.js, Behat, PHPSpec)
- Demonstrated experience automating tasks
- Ability to write use cases and clearly document defects
- Ability to define and execute various types of tests including acceptance, integration, regression, positive, negative, system, performance and stress testing among others
- Strong written communication skills
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline is a plus
Is this you? Are you ready for an incredible job with one of the fastest growing online destinations for women? Then please send your portfolio URL, salary requirements, letter of interest and resume detailing your design background to Renae Vaules, Human Resource Manager, at Renae.Vaules@sheknows.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SheKnows.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company subscribes to all state and federal regulations and prohibits discrimination based on gender, race, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, religion or veteran status. SheKnows hires only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States.