Corporate Counsel, Part-Time
SheKnows, LLC, the owner and operator of www.SheKnows.com and a family of related websites for women, is seeking a talented in-house attorney to join the company's legal group. It is anticipated the position would start with a flexible three day per week schedule with the potential to grow into a full-time role. If you are interested in joining the legal department of an exciting and fast-growing privately held company in the digital media industry, SheKnows, LLC may be the place for you.
- Work with the General Counsel to serve all of the legal needs of SheKnows, LLC
- Draft, review and assist with the negotiation of advertising sales representation agreements, content licensing agreements, talent service agreements, production agreements, promotional agreements, barter arrangements and other contracts
- Assist with the company's day-to-day legal matters, including commercial agreements, insurance and employment-related issues
- Interface with outside counsel with respect to litigation and other matters
- Support strategic and tactical planning of our business, including establishing and enforcing best practices and policies, training and risk mitigation for content producers, creating and revising templates
- Bachelors Degree and JD required
- 3-6 years' experience as a corporate or intellectual property attorney at a large, nationally or regionally recognized law firm
- Significant hands-on experience negotiating and drafting contracts
- Strong knowledge of intellectual property law and internet in-house experience highly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a good sense of humor
- Some litigation experience a plus
- Strong academic record
- Licensed to practice in Arizona or willingness to become licensed to practice in Arizona
Is this you? Are you ready for an incredible job with one of the fastest growing online destinations for women? Please send your resume, letter of interest and salary requirements to Renae Vaules, Human Resource Manager at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
SheKnows.com in an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company subscribes to all state and federal regulations and prohibits discrimination based on gender, race, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, religion or veteran status. SheKnows hires only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States.