We are looking for an experienced SEO specialist with experience working with high-traffic, high-content sites to work out of our Scottsdale, Arizona office. This individual will be sharing responsibility with the SEO team for overseeing all of the SEO initiatives for SheKnows.com and its online properties.
You will have the opportunity to join a very successful, metrics-driven organization that has tens of millions of pageviews each month and where your skills can make a substantial and noticeable contribution to our growth.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY INCLUDE
- Overseeing SEO initiatives for all owned and operated properties
- Working with Editorial, SEO, and Marketing teams to develop content strategies based on SEO best practices
- Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of the SEO strategies
- Coordinating and implementing our link building program and evaluating the quality of sites we are reaching out to
- Being a point person on all of our analytics and assisting in providing training to other departments as needed
- Assisting in setting and enforcing SEO standards across the content and development teams
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Analytical thinker. You should be driven by metrics, have a love for Excel and math and be able to quantitatively demonstrate results
- Ability to interpret analytics into business decisions and revenue opportunities
- Ability to effectively communicate and educate technically-minded and non-technically-minded people in a way that is understandable
- Organized and deadline oriented
- Expert in Google Analytics and Microsoft Office (with an emphasis on Excel)
- Strong understanding of on-site and off-site SEO
- Up to date with industry trends and news
- PHP development and SQL experience is beneficial, but not required
- SEO experience with high-traffic sites
- Direct agency SEO experience is a bonus
- Experience with Video SEO a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA or BS in Marketing, Computer Science, Website Development, or related field with a strong understanding of technical SEO
- 3-5 years of experience in search engine optimization and online media
- Track record of successfully implementing SEO strategies to grow traffic and revenue
Is this you? Are you ready for an incredible job with one of the fastest growing online destinations for women? Please send your resume, letter of interest and salary requirements to Renae Vaules, Human Resource Manager at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
SheKnows.com in an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company subscribes to all state and federal regulations and prohibits discrimination based on gender, race, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, religion or veteran status. SheKnows hires only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States.