Graphic / Web Designer
Sheknows.com is seeking a full-time Web Designer to work with a talented group of designers, project managers, product managers, marketing strategists and software engineers in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. The Designer will contribute to different projects simultaneously focusing on interaction design as it pertains to the overall user experience and user interface for our web and mobile product suite. The ideal candidate is an ambitious problem solver, excellent communicator and passionate about designing compelling and intuitive user experiences on the web.
This is a full-time, in-office position available immediately.
This position may include some or all of the following:
- Manage multiple jobs simultaneously
- Work with Designers to meet production deadlines
- Reports to the Design Manager
- Design comps and final executions for websites, mobile web and apps
- Prep creative files for delivery to teams overseas
- Participate in brainstorms, take accurate notes and develop directions for visuals to support these ideas
- Upload and download assets via FTP clients and work within established information architectures
- Keep creative server synchronized and updated with local workstation
- Archive work
- Design and oversee management of assets
- Create presentation PDFs and PowerPoint
- Stay in close communication with designated supervisors
- Keep a positive attitude!
- 2-3 years experience in Web Design
- Associates/Bachelors Degree in related field
- Must be able to work in Mac and PC based environment
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be familiar with basic web design principles such as user experience, interactive user interfaces, usability, accessibility and image optimization.
- Must be familiar with online communities
- Must be in tune with popular culture and aware of trends
- Must be familiar with Social Media extensions
- Must be creative, detail-oriented, well organized, self-starter and have the ability to succeed in a high-paced deadline-driven environment
- Professional attitude!
Is this you? Are you ready for an incredible job with one of the fastest growing online destinations for women? Then please send your portfolio URL, salary requirements, letter of interest and resume detailing your design background to Renae Vaules, Human Resource Manager, at Renae.Vaules@sheknows.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SheKnows.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company subscribes to all state and federal regulations and prohibits discrimination based on gender, race, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, religion or veteran status. SheKnows hires only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States.