26. A woman's butt sticks out 25 percent more when she is wearing heels.
27. According to a National Center for Health Statistics analysis, 5.8 million women have used the morning-after pill after sex.
28. Stay on top of your visits to the gynecologist. Many of the worst STIs you can contract have absolutely no symptoms at all for up to three to five years.
29. Keep it PG and still feel good. The nerve endings in the clitoris extend out to where the pubic hair grows, which is why grinding (dry humping) feels so good.
30. Your pain threshold can increase significantly during arousal.
31. The amygdala, the part of your brain that triggers fear and anxiety, shuts down in women when they have an orgasm.
32. Having an orgasm releases an antidiuretic hormone, which is why you probably find yourself unable to pee right after sex.
33. You should pee as soon as possible after sex to prevent urinary tract infections.
34. A blow job is the No. 1 sexual act desired by straight men.
35. Sorry, straight ladies: A study revealed that lesbians have more orgasms.
36. According to a study in 2010, one-third of Brits reported having a sex-related injury.
37. The largest penis on record is 18.9 inches long. The owner says it has ruined his life.
38. Thirty-seven percent of women reported regularly using a vibrator with their sexual partner during intercourse.
39. It's possible for women to achieve orgasm from breast stimulation alone.
40. According to a 2008 survey of sex therapists, sex is too short when it lasts one to two minutes, adequate is three to seven minutes and desirable is seven to 13. If you're still going at 30 minutes, most people will think it's too long.
41. A study estimates that 15 percent of women have experienced an orgasm during exercise.
42. Women over 40 years old are more likely to have multiple orgasms than women in their 20s according to a report.
43. According to a survey of adults aged 20 to 59, women have an average of four sex partners during their lifetimes and men have an average of seven.
44. Some sexual dysfunction can stem from how a woman feels about the appearance of her genitals. Love your body. All of it.
45. Festivalgoers would rather spend time doing drugs, drinking and having sex than watching the concert they paid big money to see.
46. Women with higher testosterone levels might be more interested in masturbation than in having sex with someone else.
47. New moms are ready to have sex sooner than the six-week wait period instructed by their doctor.
48. Nipples are erogenous zones because the sensation of hardened nipples travels to the same part of the brain as sensations from the vagina, cervix and the clitoris.
49. Almost half of American men have HPV.
50. About 75 percent of men always reach orgasm during sex.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!