Does Net Worth Matter?
For some people, dating isn't about finding that one special person who completes you, but rather it's about status. So are you a social climber or just a woman who knows what she wants? Find out by taking our quiz below.
Are you a gold digger?
1. On a first date, you would expect a man to pay for you:
A. Never – you're an independent woman!
B. Sometimes, especially if he asked you out.
2. You currently live in:
A. The town you grew up in.
B. The suburbs, but you commute to the city for work.
C. A large, urban city like Chicago or New York. You would never live in the hicks!
3. In your high school yearbook, you were voted:
A. 'Nicest All-Around Student.'
B. 'Most Popular.'
C. 'Most Likely to Succeed."
4. Initially, you find that you are attracted to men based on:
A. How they behave.
B. How they look.
C. How they dress.
5. Regardless of what you do now, your dream job would be:
B. CEO of your own company.
C. Whatever makes you the most money.
6. Career-wise, you would be happy:
A. Balancing work and family.
B. Giving up your career once you're married.
C. Keeping your job, only if you could afford to have a nanny and housekeeper.
7. Before getting engaged, you let your boyfriend know that a proper engagement ring should cost:
A. Whatever he can afford.
B. At least 3 months of his salary.
C. More than the rings of every other married woman you know.
8. No matter what his other attributes are, you would never date a man who was:
How did you score?
See the answers on the next page >>