Unofficial Battle Of The Sexes
I'm not saying one is the weaker sex. I'm not saying that one gender is better than the other. What I am saying, however, is that women have one-upped men in certain respects. Read on about why men are losers (and please keep in mind, this list is all in good fun).
10 Reasons men are losers:
1. Would pay for your dinner in exchange for hanging out with them.Women's Suffrage aside, sometimes it's nice to adhere to old-fashioned ways. When dating, women often get treated to dinners, movies and cups of coffee. And, who'd to argue with that? You're strong enough to hold your own, be strong enough to appreciate a free meal.
2. Can't cry for no reason.They have to have a viable reason to shed tears. Otherwise, they're deemed wimps. Okay, so if his team loses the Super Bowl or the World Series, we'd understand. But if he was frustrated or just had a rough day, would he cry? Probably not. He'd have to come up with a cause before he can shell out the tear effect.
3. They'll want more the meaner you are to them.Men are predisposed to hunt. They like a good challenge. In the old days, they were hunting for meat to feed you and the family. Now, they're hunting for dates. If you lay everything out on a platter for them, they'll likely turn away. How twisted is that mentality?
4. They can compartmentalize, and in the process can't multi-task as good as their female counterparts.Although we can't get things done at work when we're fighting with our boyfriends and husbands, their downfall is not being able to do more than one thing at a time. This is not to say that it's true of all men, but being able to compartmentalize means men not being able to focus on four things simultaneously.
5. Are more likely to lose hair.It's a known fact that male pattern baldness is a fact of men's lives. Baldness happens more so to men than to women. Score for us!
6. Will be judged for watching The Hills.We can watch stupid shows all we want and it's not as bad as your man sitting down to an episode on how Audrina got mad at Lauren, and how Heidi pissed off Spencer. My gosh reality TV is just too good to pass up. Luckily, you can admit to being a fan while men will be shunned by friends for doing so.
7. Can be judged for wearing girly colors, while girls can wear whatever they want.Pink, purple, orange, yellow -- only some men can pull those colors off. Girls, on the other hand, have the luxury of being able to wear all the colors in the box of crayons. From bright shades to pastel hues, we have the pick of the litter. Men, on the other hand, have to stick to masculine and neutral shades.
8. Have to work out so they can lift the heavy stuff.It's okay for men not to frequent the gym, sure. But say you're moving and need his help, how bad would it be if he can't lift your coffee table by himself and you have to grab the other end? Men kind of have to take care of their bodies in order to do those things that men are supposed to do.
9. Die sooner.Statistics show men die sooner than women, that's the truth. No one knows the actual cause for the numbers, but rest-assured, you have better odds than they do.
10. Can't experience the wonder of childbirth.As painful as some moms have said it is, there's nothing like the joy of baring a child. Sure, the dad had a hand in it too, but you carried that baby for nine months. There's nothing like the bond between mom and daughter or son.
More related articles:Comparing men to pieces of bread
The spotter's guide to jerks
5 ways women drive men away