Show How Much You Care
From busy schedules to jaded pasts, sometimes it's hard to show your love. When you're knee-deep in a relationship, you and your partner can become so comfortable, you'll forget how to show how much you care. Yeah, you might say a quick, "I love you," on the way out, but it's become such a routine its true meaning is diminishing. Before you and your partner become bitter at the not-so-thoughtful gestures of love (as in, just saying the words, but not showing it), it's time to get creative. Not sure how? Read on.
(page 4 of 4)
16. Do all the work next time you're in bed.And if you want to use handcuffs, even better. Let your man sit back and relax while you pleasure him in all the ways he likes.
17. Let him pick the movie.Even if it's a slasher movie or an action flick you know you'll hate, just tough it out. If you're not into it, just zone it out while you're sitting there or fall asleep. The key here is that you let him make the decision.
18. Send him out with the boys.Surprise him and arrange for him to have a boys night out. So many ladies forget how important it is to let their men go out for a night on the town with the guys. If you give your love a pass -- even better, plan it for him -- he will know how much you mean to him. Some girls won't even consider this gesture.
19. Give him the remote control.You can miss Grey's Anatomy and The Hills this week. Relinquish control of the channel changer for a day (or a week). Try to enjoy what he likes to watch. You will not only show how much you love him, you might even learn more about him (and each other) in the process.
20. Let him love you.This is pretty simple. Oftentimes, we're jaded about past loves lost and horrible ex-boyfriends, we forget there are good guys out there. When we become cynics (and who can blame some of us), we are harder on the next boyfriend. Let your guy love you. Being that vulnerable will only show just how much you care.