Show How Much You Care
From busy schedules to jaded pasts, sometimes it's hard to show your love. When you're knee-deep in a relationship, you and your partner can become so comfortable, you'll forget how to show how much you care. Yeah, you might say a quick, "I love you," on the way out, but it's become such a routine its true meaning is diminishing. Before you and your partner become bitter at the not-so-thoughtful gestures of love (as in, just saying the words, but not showing it), it's time to get creative. Not sure how? Read on.
1. Make his favorite meal.Whether it's meat and potatoes or spaghetti and meatballs, before your guy comes home from work, prepare his favorite meal for no reason.
2. Give him love coupons.You can get them at your local Barnes & Noble for less than $15. From free love-making sessions to granted fantasies, your baby will know how much you love him.
3. Text him sweet nothings during work days.During a hard day in the office, it's always nice to see your significant other is thinking of you. When his phone buzzes and he reads, "I miss you," he'll know you're his.
4. Just tell him you love him.As easy as it is, some couples forget the importance of loving statements. Men aren't the most complicated of creatures. Just come out and say what you feel and that should suffice.
5. Buy him a hot new gadget.Let's face it, most men get excited about fancy, shiny new gadgets. Get your man the new iPhone or the hottest plasma TV on the market if your budget will allow it. He'll know how much you mean to him because you gave him this uber thoughtful present.