Places to meet men:1. The office: There's no better place than the office to meet single, successful men with similar interests (and who've already been prescreened for you by HR and your co-workers.)
2. Gym: Hot guys with toned bodies, need we say more?
3. Bars with Manly Decor: Specifically, bars that serve beer and hard liquor, have large-screen tvs, play loud music, don't mind if you throw peanuts on the floor, and/or who have bartenders who roll their eyes if you try to order a cosmo should all be on your radar.
4. Volunteer Organizations: Not a fan of the typical pickup scene? Volunteering is a great way to meet men who care about others (and possibly you.)
5. Sports Leagues: Men love recreational sports like women love shopping. Young, fresh from college guys flock to contact sports, whereas older men are drawn to the golf course.
6. Jury Duty: Don't shirk your civic duty next time you receive a summons in the mail; you might just find yourself surrounded by a pool of good-looking men who've nothing to do but chat you up.
7. Laundromat: The laundromat is another great place to meet an idling hottie while you both wait for your clothes to dry.
8. Church/Synagogue: Many churches and synagogues sponsor singles groups, making them the perfect place to meet someone with whom you share a similar value system and upbringing.
9. Building/neighborhood associations: Because long distance relationships are so 2006.
10. The beach: He's hot, you're sweating, the weather is scorching, and you're both wearing little to no clothing….
11. Museums: If you're looking for a little intellectual stimulation, cultural institutions are your best bet for meeting men who give great conversation.
12. Hotel Bars: They may or may not be looking for a commitment, but hotel bars are prime spots to meet business executives and other successful suit-types looking to kill some time while they're in town.
13. Public Transportation: Face it; you're not going to meet anyone sitting in your car.
14. Meetup Groups: While online dating may be the players' paradise, Meetup groups (Meetup.com) are different. Meetup allows you to connect with people offline with similar interests, making it a low-pressure way to find new friends (platonic or otherwise.)
15. A Reality Show: When all else fails, try out for The Bachelorette and have the men come to you!
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!