Romance Him
His Way

Ladies, let me break it down for you. If you want to turn your man to jelly, save the sappy stuff and keep the passion plays simple. Our definition of romance is totally different from yours. Big hint: It does not include poetry or long-stemmed roses. Seriously, nothing says "I love you" to a dude like an unexpected six-pack of beer. We're that easy. Check out the other gestures that will earn you girlfriend-of-the-year honors.

These nonmushy moves will steal a guy's heart every time.

Suggest a Sexcapade

We're not averse to a romantic roll in the hay; it's just that lighting candles and scattering flower petals on the sheets doesn't qualify. Instead, why not treat your guy to steamy circus sex moves...in costume? Okay, I tried. You don't have to be an acrobat in bed, but switch things up from time to time: Fulfill a fantasy, consult the Kama Sutra, try anything that's not routine. "My fiancée and I were in a bookstore when I admitted that the ol' sexy librarian image does it for me," says Rudy, 24. "The next day, she met me at my place dressed the part. She peered over her glasses, pulled out her bun, and said 'Do you need help finding your Longfellow?' I couldn't get naked fast enough."

Free Him from Family

Bonding with your folks is important. We get that. But once we're down with Dad, don't make us suffer through every family function. If you excuse your guy from attending a family affair every now and then (no guilt trips allowed), he'll worship you for weeks afterward. If you don't he'll end up feeling like Mike, 27, who says "Having weekly Sunday dinners with my girlfriend and her whole family has started to make me feel resentful. I wind up talking politics with her uncle when all I want is to be home, sprawled out on my own couch."

Indulge with Him

The old saying holds true: The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. But unlike you, we're not looking to be wined and dined at some fancy-ass restaurant with entrées we can't pronounce. Nope, we just want to get our eat on with you. "I get so turned off when a woman is so rigid about her diet that she never sways from her order of grilled chicken over salad," says Tom, 28. "There's nothing more endearing than a chick who throws caution to the wind once in a while and goes for a burger with cheese."

Offer a Challenge

Guys get juiced over a little friendly competition. But facing off with your man doesn't require major athletic skills. Take us on in bowling, cards, or even a video game and we're bound to get hot and bothered. "I had a girlfriend who's invite me to play darts with her every time we entered a bar," says Tony, 24. "She'd bet me things like loser opens the winner's car door for a week. The challenge totally fueled me. It was like foreplay." Any babe who beats us is guaranteed a rematch.

Love your guy?  Make sure he knows it! Find out how to celebrate your relationship >>

More related articles

Game night for couples
A girl's guide to seduction
6 Steps to a sexy massage

Reprinted with Permission of Hearst Communications, Inc. Originally Published: 4 Ways to Sweep Him Off His Feet

Comments

Comments on "4 Ways to sweep him off his feet"

Aurora March 25, 2013 | 12:20 AM

London.. There is nothing wrong with 'letting go' every now and then. Once a week my fiance and I get our favorite drinks and candy, then sit and watch our favorite movies and tv shows. You don't have to work twice as hard if its once in a while. Although, mine is a little excessive I am happy to report that I am 5'7" and 125lbs.

Amber January 18, 2013 | 12:56 PM

Great read! Even though I'm married, I think it's still important to win my hubby over! Ya know, remind why he loves me so much :) We love playing games together and he loves if I randomly surprise him with a gift.

Lauren October 15, 2012 | 2:53 PM

I love this article! The way to my husbands heart is 100% through his stomach! If I cook a good meal, or dessert, or anything for that matter, he's happy as can be!

ercgjdst September 08, 2012 | 3:33 PM

15 Organizations many things that create made it easier for to formulate the good trustworthiness of Tiffany. The motion snapshot Breakfast at Tiffany's confirmed precisely how significant this retail outlet was. The most legendary piece that tiffany promotes are their variety of silver diamond jewelry which are usually reasonably priced as compared to rare metal plus platinum designs, nevertheless even all these aren't that low price. http://www.shamballaonline.info/ - shamballa bracelets 35 MAX MAN The latest status of a user with the device is read through by both your working computer and controller devices along the lines of hard disks. Illegal access simply by an attacker or even a malicious program is dependant on the current status of your disk and some user auditors DISC, illegal access to data will not be interrupted. http://www.shamballaonline.info/ - shamballa bracelet 3 Tiffany glow aided by the design of typically the exquisite dazzling and / or calm restrained, so that you possibly can feel the heritage of Tiffany label, so the classification can be quite particular about makes, we can be grading within the main distinction involving them and, according to our very own demand to opt for Tiffany jewelry. http://www.shamballaonline.info/#9638 - shamballa bracelet wholesale 36 Working with hardware-based reliability: A hardware device allows the person to connect for you to close the visit and set at different degrees of privilege by information operations. The device applications biometric technology to not have a malicious user to touch base to disconnect and even change privileges. http://www.shamballaonline.info/ - shamballa bracelet wholesale 6 Christmas is just coming and as any specific girl will inform you, there's nothing more relaxing than unwrapping a fairly trinket on The holiday season day. Thus, Tiffany releases a distinctive Christmas accessory series based on their ultimate desire. The latest variations and newest releases are only waiting for your current coming and deciding upon. The meticulous and even introverted jewelry might be a necessary choice become the ideal gifts. It also showcases Tiffany's unique secrets and also qualities Tiffany generally adheres to. http://www.shamballaonline.info/ - halsketten mit herzanh?nger 37 The device employs biometric technology in order to avoid a malicious user to touch base to disconnect and even change privileges. Hardware-based or computer security has an alternative to software-based secureness. Devices such while electronic keys might be kept as safe on account of physical access to get requested. 17 Tiffany jewelry has been confirmed for decades, in truth these created shop in 1845 and has now broadened ever since. Tiffany is suitable identified for trading prime quality jewelry such as yellow metal products; they also publicized house own products together with other high quality products and services. shamballa bracelet 32 Hardware-based access manage is safer compared to the registration and cancellation of systems such as os's are vulnerable that will malicious attacks. Because the software will never manipulate levels with user rights, this is a hacker or simply a malicious program for ones protection of data files accessible through safe and sound hardware, or gain unauthorized thankful work impossible. shamballa bracelets 31 The material safe guards the image of your operating system along with file system privileges to get manipulated. Therefore, a completely secure system might be created by pairing security hardware in accordance with security and control system. Nowadays, if one issue is common, then there might be somebody somewhere who will attempt and repeat tiffany jewelry hold, but put an important model label on there. shamballa beads 36 Working with hardware-based security measure: A hardware device allows the operator to connect for you to close the period and set at different amounts of privilege by information operations. The device makes use of biometric technology to forestall a malicious user to get in touch to disconnect together with change privileges. black shamballa bracelet 35 MAX MAN The existing status of a user in the device is learn by both pc and controller devices just like hard disks. Illegal access by way of an attacker or perhaps a malicious program will be based upon the current status from the disk and some sort of user auditors DISC, illegal access to data just isn't interrupted. m?nner ketten silber http://www.shamballaonline.info/

Cynthia July 02, 2012 | 4:55 PM

It's funny how SIMPLE men are. Us girls are so complicated. Men just like little surprises and to know you care. My husband loves when I just cook dinner for him, or make sure the house is clean. If I throw in a 6 pack of beer, I'm definitely the "World's Best Wife" for the next week or two!

London December 17, 2011 | 11:31 PM

"There's nothing more endearing than a chick who throws caution to the wind once in a while and goes for a burger with cheese." That's stupid because too much of that and you won't be attracted because we're too fat...we don't want to work twice as hard to get it off...you're really not that important. feels ten times better for guys anyway...you should be the one working hard.