1. While on a date, you determine whether a guy is worth pursuing or not by casually asking him about:
A. His sexual fetishes and hang-ups.
B. His career goals and future plans.
C. Whether he wants kids.
D. The things that inspire him.
2. You're a little nervous meeting your boyfriend's family for the first time, but one relative goes out of his/her way to chat you up. Who is it?
A. His brother, although you wish he'd stare a little less.
B. His mother, thanking you for the thoughtful hostess gifts.
C. His grandfather, who says that there aren't enough women like you anymore.
D. His kid sister, who asks if you could come speak to her class on Career Day.
3. His birthday is coming up. What do you give him?
A. Strawberries, whip cream, and handcuffs.
B. The watch that he was eyeing 5 months ago.
C. A romantic home-cooked dinner and massage.
D. A book signed by his favorite artist or writer.
4. You overheard your boyfriend bragging about you on the phone to his posse. What was he saying?
A. My girl has a better rack than Scarlett Johansson.
B. Yeah, it's amazing that she scored tickets to the game tonight. It's been sold out for weeks.
C. I love coming home to her after a hard day at work.
D. She really understands me better than anyone else.
5. Fill in the blank: Your seduction style is similar to that of a ____:
A. Burlesque star – always leave them wanting more
B. Commando – dangerous and calculated
C. Flower child – gentle and loving
D. Muse – sexy and inspirational
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!