"Wow" Him
In The Bedroom

If it's a bedroom taboo -- he likes it. If it's far from the conventional missionary position -- he likes it. Like boys, men are often attracted to a challenge and anything off-limits.
Bedroom taboos

A guy may share his sexual fantasies or secrets. He may even question his own desires -- especially if they're not conventional. But here are some sexual secrets and insight into male desires that'll get any man excited!Sex ideasSEX SECRET #1
Men are visual. He sometimes wants to sit back and enjoy the show. This can mean watching you dance seductively, caress yourself, and truly bring yourself pleasure. Make some noise. Moan. Talk dirty.This shows him that you're comfortable with your body, tell him you're not some uptight prude who's afraid of letting loose and feeling good. Remember, your turn-on is his turn-on.If you can let go of your inhibitions and enjoy your own pleasurable caresses -- even pretend that no one is watching -- he'll get hot and bothered and enjoy the challenge of having to wait until it's his turn to do the touching.Sex ideasSEX SECRET #2
Anal sex. This may not cross either partner's mind during the first few rounds of heated passion, and it may not be something you want to experience with someone in the early stages of dating. But sooner or later, when you've established some level of commitment or consistent relationship with a man, he's ready for some variety. A man should know to be gentle, and if he tries to make his way into the other side with a little too much force, just ask him to take it more slowly. Any decent, normal guy does not enjoy pleasure if it causes a woman pain. In fact, your pleasure is usually his biggest turn-on.Most of all, relax. That area is charged with sensation; if you just let go, and tell yourself to leave reality outside the bedroom door and let your instincts and desires lead the way, you just might like what he has to offer.Sex ideasSEX SECRET #3
Be the woman of his dreams -- literally. Wait until he's asleep, then make your move. Trust me, no matter how soundly he is sleeping, there is one body part that will definitely perk up when you touch it. He'll be putty in your hands. The experience may be a bit surreal for him. He may never fully awaken, but he'll love his sexy dream and its leading actor -- you! If it's late and dark and he's sleepy, he may not be certain of where sleep ends and reality begins, but let him revel in this sleepy fantasy. He'll appreciate your initiative and awaken the next day with a satisfied smile on his face.

Comments

Comments on "Bedroom taboos: 3 sex secrets"

BradleyB April 03, 2014 | 4:08 AM

Rape? You obviously have no true relationship and you have read this potentially wonderful relationship tip and twisted her suggestion into instructions to hubby to wait till she is asleep then quick mount and hang on like she's an 8 second rodeo ride. Rape is not socially acceptable .It never will be..... but it has nothing, NOTHING to do with this conversation. I hope someday you find yourself in a great relationship, where you love nothing more than doing for your partner because that is what makes you happy because that is exactly what they are ding for you.

adrianne December 01, 2013 | 4:20 PM

#3 is rape unless you and your partner have previously discussed this. I have been raped. My husband tried this once without prior consent. I felt the same way I did the night I was raped. I woke up with him inside me going to town. I did however push him off gently and pretended I had to go to the bathroom. I knew my husband loved me and wanted no harm to come to me sothis event was different. We of course talked about it later. His intentions were nothing but honorable in doing what he was doing. But he totally understood what I was feeling. Just wanted to share this.

louise July 26, 2013 | 4:44 AM

if your in a relationship you will know if your partner would like you to wake him up like this. Just talk about it and ask what would you do or how would you feel if i did this then he can say yes id love it or no i don't want you to it's all about communication and respect. i asked my boyfriend if he would like this and he said yeah he'd love it i tried it a week later so he wouldn't expect it and he woke up with a big smile on his face and went to work

Audrey July 01, 2013 | 2:43 PM

Also @Cindy your body does not BELONG to your husband upon marriage...how outdated.

Audrey July 01, 2013 | 2:41 PM

ual assault is touching of a ual nature that the person has not consented to...and legally you can not consent if you are not conscious. It doesn't make you "sick" or "in need of therapy" if you find #3 to be a little bit creepy or violating...it just means you're aware of how the laws work. I personally wouldn't be happy if somebody started groping me in my sleep, even if it was someone I was in a relationship with/married to.

Steph June 07, 2013 | 1:25 AM

If you and your partner have discussed tip #3 its not considered rape also if you know your partner, you know what he would be comfortable.

Beth June 05, 2013 | 5:18 PM

Are you people for real? If you're in a relationship then coming onto your wife / husband while they are sleeping is not considered rape. Jesus. It's only rape if the person says no and you continue. You people need to lighten up. Seriously.

cindy June 03, 2013 | 7:52 PM

whoever thinks that coming onto their husband / wife while they are sleeping is rape is a sick disturbed person who needs therapy and probably shouldn't be in an intimate relationship. My husband absolutely loves this as do I and most men do. If your body doesn't belong to your man then you have no business being married. Also, any man / woman that loves the other would be flattered by the attempt and if they weren't in the mood the other would back off anyway....so where does rape come in? Isn't rape penetration against your will? My hubby would stop if I wasn't in the mood. Please get some help.

Guest April 26, 2013 | 8:48 PM

#3 is considered rape. Only if the man agrees or knows beforehand but think about if a man was to do #3 to his wife how outraged many persons will be and how his life will be stained because he did Tip #3. w/o consent is rape. It is illegal.

monica September 15, 2012 | 6:31 PM

I love tip number 3 and so does my husband. Sometimes he is too tired for after a long day, so Iwait until he is out cold and then reward him for all his hard work. It keeps things interesting and makes him feel irresistible!

lightandtime September 14, 2012 | 6:05 PM

Tip#3 - do you really think you should be advising rape? Many guys may enjoy it or at least not mind, but some will mind, and some will feel violated and abused. This is legally rape, too, and if he happens to report to police - rape is rape, whichever each person is. Bad advice, unless it was previously discussed completely.

Crystal March 21, 2012 | 9:41 PM

If you really love someone it not hard to tell them... its something that just comes out naturally.. don't push it.

Siratt March 25, 2010 | 4:43 PM

Am in love and i dont know how to say i love u to the other partner

ilovesum1 March 23, 2009 | 10:12 AM

i love my baby so much and i cant w8 2 have his babies !!!!!!!!!! mwahhhhh..we are so strng!

lilian November 13, 2008 | 9:59 AM

hello thanks alot

lynn November 03, 2008 | 5:55 AM

well...... am in love with a guy but ido not know how to show my love to him. i really need your help.

janine Marable May 22, 2008 | 12:27 PM

Well......there is a girl named Taylor and me and her are messing around but the thing is that she has a gurl....... she loves her but she messin with me ,but she sayin like wen we talk on the phone dat she loves me but wen i say wat she say "what you talking about" and start to laugh i think she loves me but i really dont know i dont want to rush anything wit her and scare her away......