It also inspired me to realize a dream. I’ve always wanted to write a song and produce a music video — me and everyone else! But I didn’t want to do it in hopes of launching a singing career (though if Jay Z calls, I’m in). It was one of my bucket list items. When my breakup happened, I channeled my emotional rawness — and savings — into fulfilling this dream. Of course peeps around me thought I was crazy, until they heard it and that I could sing outside the shower.
Thus, my music video and anthem for my new wellness community, "Boyfriend Cleanz," came to be. I hope it will inspire, empower and help you and others going through a breakup to smile and believe that you will survive and get back your sense of self ‘n' sass!
Now, for your listening and sharing pleasure (I hope!), here is my "Boyfriend Cleanz" music video, followed by my fave female country break-over playlist!
1. Lady Antebellum: "Need You Now"
2. Taylor Swift: "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"
3. Carrie Underwood: "Before He Cheats"
4. Miranda Lambert: "Kerosene"
5. Kellie Pickler/Taylor Swift: "Best Days of Your Life"
6. Lady Antebellum: "Bartender"
7. Reba McEntire: "Going Out Like That"
8. Sheryl Crow: "Strong Enough to Be My Man"
9. Maddie & Tae: "Fly"
1. Kelsea Ballerini: "Love Me Like You Mean It"
1. Nashville's Scarlett (real name Clare Bowen): "When the Right One Comes Along" (written by Striking Matches)
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!