25 Inspirational love tips
Our favorite bits of love advice
We've gathered up 25 of our favorite love tips and inspirational quotes about strengthening relationships and encouraging more love in our lives. We hope you'll enjoy!
- Don't forget to make time for your relationship. Pick a day and commit to a weekly date night!
- Expressing gratitude builds a better relationship.
- Bring sexy back to your relationship and leave those boring PJs in the drawer for a night.
- Guys often hold back or have trouble opening up in a new relationship. Reassure him by sharing your own fears.
- The right man will love all the things about you that the wrong man was intimidated by.
- Let your man peek when you are primping. It's something other guys don't get to witness and reminds him you are all his.
- Being around food spikes oxytocin levels in males. Cook together and share those good feelings he gets from food.
- When grocery shopping, buy the brand he uses. It will help your man feel at home at your place.
- Catnap near your man. It allows him to see you completely relaxed and in your most trusting state.
- Don't marry a man unless you would be proud to have a son exactly like him.
- Physical space can be a huge symbol of independence for many men. Don't scare him away - respect his privacy.
- Give him goose bumps and kiss his ears. The edge of the ear is packed with nerve endings and is ultra sensitive.
- When you criticize, he will tune out. Talk so he will listen, and give praise. It will encourage him to try harder to hear you.
- Don't get to spend enough time with your partner? Present it as an issue that can be solved together.
- Feel closer after a fight. Arguing sucks but often conflicts end up making your relationship stronger.
- Always learn how to forgive. Trust is crucial in a relationship and learning to forgive your partner is key in maintaining trust.
- Always keep your own dependence and independence in balance. Dependence can often make your partner feel trapped.
- Bring back the romance in your relationship and recreate your first date. It will help to remind you why you first feel in love.
- Exchange massages with your partner. This will help develop intimacy in the relationship and relieve stress.
- The 3 Cs in life: Choices, Chances and Changes. You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.
- Sex can be awkward, but don't let it ruin the mood. Make sex fun. If you can both laugh, it becomes a bonding moment.
- Don't be afraid to be silly together. Keeping each other smiling - laughing is key for a happy relationship.
- The 3 most important C's when it comes to a relationship: Compromise, Communication, and Cuddling.
- The line between being comfortable and taking each other for granted is very fine. Always know what side you are on.
- Let your partner know you are thinking about them and say "I love you" every chance you get.