Craft With Sticks
Once you are done snacking on your tasty frozen freezer treats, make sure to save the sticks to whip up these fun crafts. Any one of these simple projects can be made in a single afternoon crafting session.
(page 4 of 5)
Supplies to make one set:
- 4 regular-sized Popsicle® or craft sticks
- Spray paint
- 12 small magnets
- Craft felt
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Glue four regular Popsicle® sticks into a grid pattern, as shown. Using spray paint, paint the grid and let it dry thoroughly.
- Once completely dry, affix magnets to the back using hot glue. To create the game pieces, cut out ten 1-inch blue squares of felt.
- Out of white felt, carefully cut 5 white Xs and 5 white Os.
- Glue each letter to a square and glue a magnet to the back. Use the refrigerator as a playing surface at home or any flat metal surface, such as a cookie sheet, to play on the road.
Up next: Earring easel >>