Your child will love having their name on display with this name banner. With some felt, creative appliques that reflect their interests, and some teamwork, you and your child can create a name banner that can be on display in her room or play area.
What you'll need
- 5" Felt Letters Grosgrain ribbon, 1 yd
- Painted wood beads, assorted sizes
- Iron-on sport appliques
- Fabri-Tac® glue
- Masking tape
Putting it all together
- Tape one end of ribbon into a point so that it can easily slide through the letters and beads.
- Start by alternating beads and letters to make a pleasing design.
- Knot ends of ribbon.
- Attach appliques onto letters with adhesive.
- Allow one hour drying time before hanging.