Perfect Homework Motivator
Get your kids excited about studying with this 'I'm studying!' door hanger. They can create this craft and then use it immediately (or when the paint dries) and get hard at work with their studying. It's the perfect homework motivator.
What you'll need
- Crayons Glitter Glue
- Silver Wood Door Hanger
- Recycled Newspaper (to protect work surface)
Putting it all together
- Cover the craft area with newspaper. Color both sides of the wooden door hanger with crayons. Have fun blending the colors with your finger if desired.
- On one side, draw pictures that show you're busy and don't want to be disturbed. On the other side, indicate that it's OK to knock. Add cool borders, too.
- Add Glitter Glue for details and sparkle. Let air-dry.
- Hang your sign on your door handle. Trespassers beware!