Can one vacation truly have something for everyone? Yup! Absolutely! Sedona, Arizona not only has the "Wow!" factor, but is also a place where "boredom" is not part of the vocabulary.
(page 6 of 7)
Strap on your chaps and spurs to see Sedona on horseback the way they did back in the days of the ol' West. Horses are available for rent if you didn't happen to bring your own along. Guided trail rides, cowboy cookouts and hayrides are also available. For the "tenderfoot" not up on proper riding gear... be sure to have closed shoes (no sandals) and long pants.
What else is there to do in Sedona?
If you're still looking for things to do in Sedona, consider...
- Scenic drives
- Golf & Tennis
- Spiritual and personal enrichment activities
- Wine tasting
- Musical and theatrical performances
- Bird watching
- Skateboarding (Jack Malmgren Skate Park)
- PHOTOGRAPHY! (You can't be in Sedona without a camera!)
Sedona festivals to catch
- February – The Sedona International Film Festival
- September – Sedona Jazz on the Rocks
- October - Sedona Arts Festival
- Thanksgiving to New Year's - Los Abrigados Resort's Red Rock Fantasy
- Astronomy at the Lowell Observatory in Flagstaff
- Sunset Crater and Meteor Crater
- National & State Parks
- Northern Arizona University
- Wupatki National Monument
- Gambling (Cliff Castle Casino - Campe Verde & Bucky's Casino – Prescott)