1. CoffeeSpending $4 a day on your latte, with approximately 260 workdays in a year, adds up to $1040 annually. Brew your own at home and carry it with you in a travel mug instead.
2. ManicuresThe average manicure costs about $20. One a week comes to another $1040 annually. Invest in a manicure kit and quality nail polish, and do your nails at home instead.
3. Bottled waterSpending a dollar a day on bottled water adds up to $365 a year, and is murder on the environment. Use a filter on your tap at home instead.
4. CigarettesAt a national average of $4.64 per pack, pack-a-day smokers spend about $1694 annually on their dirty little habit. Quit now and save your cash -- and your health.
5. Lunching outWeekday lunches at $9 each will cost you about $2350 a year. Pack a lunch instead. Cut these things out of your daily expenses and save $6489 a year!
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!