This hot air balloon photo mobile is super easy to put together. Just watch the video, and then follow the instructions below.
DIY photo mobile
- Cut 2 pieces of fishing line that are 2 inches long.
- Tie the ends of these pieces to the inner hoop at 4 places that are equally spaced, crossing the strings.
- Trace the hot air balloon template on the pieces of scrapbook paper. You'll need to trace it twice to make 1 balloon, so plan accordingly, and trace as many as you'll want.
- Cut out the balloons, and cut center slits as indicated by the template, then put 2 balloons together to make 1 3-D balloon. Continue with the rest of your paper balloons.
- Punch a hole into the top of each finished hot air balloon.
- Cut 6 (18-inch) pieces of fishing line.
- Tie the fishing line to each hot air balloon.
- Tie the hot air balloons at different lengths to the inner hoop.
- Take photos with your Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera.
- Glue pictures to the filament at varying places.
- Glue a second picture to the back of each picture already on the filament.
- Hang your mobile.
This post was sponsored by Fujifilm.