1. Pluck out a leaf or two from the base of the succulent to act as the apple leaf in Step 6 and set aside.
2. Pull the succulent from its plastic pot and loosen the roots.
3. Place the succulent into the red pot. If the succulent protrudes too far above the top rim of the pot, pull the succulent back out and remove a bit of the dirt at the bottom. Place back in the red pot.
4. The night before you plan to hand it out, assemble the "apple." Place the saucer upside down on the top of the red pot.
5. Wrap the pot and saucer with ribbon to secure them in place. Do a double knot on the top of the saucer and trim the excess ribbon.
6. Tuck the succulent leaf or leaves from Step 1 into the top ribbon knot.
This post was brought to you by Aquafresh.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!