Grab the kids, a few supplies and get creating. Your tree will look fab with these homemade Christmas candy canes.
1. Bend the bottom of a pipe cleaner so it creates a small loop.
2. Slide beads onto the pipe cleaner in different patterns.
3. Place beads on the pipe cleaner until the entire piece is covered.
4. Bend the other end of the pipe cleaner to hold the beads in place.
5. Curve the top of the ornament to create a candy cane shape.
6. Place the candy canes on the tree or wrap them up to give as gifts!
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!