Statement earrings have always been a trend that I adore but finding the perfect pair can be tricky. Recently, I made this gorgeous pair but decided it was time to make a pretty pair with gold detailing and rhinestones. With a few beads and supplies from the craft store, it is super simple to create this beautiful pair of earrings that would add a pop of glam to any outfit.
1. Begin by taking one of the studded posts and slide on seven beads.
2. Using the rosary pliers, bend the top of the post so it creates a closed loop.
3. Repeat steps one and two with the second post.
4. Take the chain, measure it against the length of the beaded posts and snip off the excess.
5. Repeat this three times for each earring.
I cut my chain so the first chain was the same length as the beads, the second was one loop longer and the third was two loops longer.
6. Take an open ring and slide two of the chains into the ring.
7. Next, slide one of the earring hooks into the ring before closing it off with the pliers.
8. Take the beaded post and the third chain and loop both into an open ring.
9. Next, loop it onto the earring back with the other chains and close the ring with the pliers.
10. Repeat these steps for the second earring.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!