These red, white and blue earrings are simple to make, and the star dangling from the center adds interest to these beaded hoop earrings.
To make a pair of patriotic earrings for yourself, or to give as a gift, you will need:
1. String the beads onto the earring hoop. Make a pattern of red-white-blue. Repeat the pattern three times.
2. Using the round-nosed pliers, make a curve on the straight side of the earring wire so that it points up.
3. Hook the curve onto the loop on the other end of the earring hoop. Use the round-nosed pliers to twist the curve into a vertical loop.
4. Use two jump rings to suspend the star charm by attaching one jump ring to the top of the charm, then use a second jump ring to connect the first jump ring to the vertical loop you created in the last step.
5. Use a third jump ring to connect the earring wire to the vertical loop.
6. Repeat the steps to make a second earring.
Enjoy your new patriotic earrings — wear them to the Fourth of July Parade, a backyard BBQ, or to watch the fireworks.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!