Amigurumi Santa & snowman Christmas ornaments
A merry crochet Christmas!
This Christmas, whip up some easy and adorable ornaments to hang on your tree. Check out these step-by-step instructions on how to make your own Santa and snowman set!
Size: Santa & snowman measure approximately 4 inches (11 cm) long
- ch: chain
- sl st: slip stitch
- sc: single crochet
- scinc: single crochet increase
- scdec: single crochet decrease
- hdc: half double crochet
- hdcinc: half double crochet increase
- dc: double crochet
- tr: treble (triple) crochet
- st(s): stitch(es)
- 100% cotton yarn in red (ca. 30 grams), white (ca. 30 grams), pink (ca. 10 grams), small amount of black for Santa’s belt, small amount of green for snowman’s hat
- Size 2.5 (B/1 ) crochet hook
- Embroidery thread in black and orange
- Yarn (tapestry) needle
- Toy stuffing
- Stitch marker (optional)
Work stitches continuously in a spiral without closing off each round with a slip stitch. It may help to use a stitch marker in the first stitch of each round, moving it up as you work.
Up next: Make Santa >>