Black Friday is the busiest and best shopping day of the year. That's why we wanted to give you the heads-up on these fantastic deals for Black Friday, 2013.
If you plan to spoil your kiddos rotten this year, Kmart and Toys R Us have some deals you should know about.
Don't leave out Fido! Pets are people, too. (Actually, they're not, but we love them that much.)
Clothing, makeup, accessories and more
While you're out, splurge on something for yourself.
If you have a little (or big) musician in the making, check out these deals on instruments and more.
In addition to deals on tons of great items, some stores have storewide deals, doorbusters and freebies available on Black Friday in stores and online.
- CB2 — 15 percent off all merchandise (online and in stores) and free shipping on Black Friday
- Kohl's — All Black Friday deals available beginning at midnight the Tuesday before Black Friday; $15 Kohl's Cash per $50 spent until Dec. 1; Win a Dream Receipt (one person in each store and online every hour for the first four hours of Black Friday gets their entire purchase free).
- Aéropostale — Early Black Friday sale with 50 percent off everything and free shipping on orders of $75 or more
- Cabela's — Free shipping (no minimum order) with promo code 3WINTER
- Toys R Us — Get $10 to spend when you spend $75 or more.
- Overstock.com — Great jewelry sales, including items up to 91 percent off
- Walmart — Get a special wristband to reserve your qualifying product before the Black Friday event, then pick it up within two hours.
More Black Friday deals
Best Barnes & Noble Black Friday sales
Academy Sports Black Friday shopping
Weekend home shopper: Black Friday deals for the home