Wrap Up This
The well-loved combination of bacon, lettuce and tomato makes a great lunch box addition in this BLT Wrap.
Bacon, lettuce and tomato wraps
It’s hard to find anyone who can turn down a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich. Crisp and satisfying, this variation uses tortillas for easy-to-serve wraps.
- 4 small (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 12 leaves of romaine lettuce (or other leafy green of choice)
- 12 pieces of bacon, cooked
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- Just before assembling the wraps, microwave the tortillas for five to 10 seconds, just until slightly warm and soft. (This will make them easier to roll.)
- Spread the surface of each tortilla with mayonnaise all the way to the edges. In the center of each tortilla, layer the lettuce, bacon and tomato slices. Gently roll the tortillas. Secure with toothpicks, if needed. Serve immediately.
More great sandwiches
Veggie wraps with avocado honey dressing
Hawaiian chicken wraps
Creamy cheddar BLT turkey wraps