Pretty Sweet Year-Round
Even when it's not someone's birthday, cupcakes are always exciting. That's why Bendaroos shows us how to make a toy cupcake at any time of the year! With a few different colors and maneuvers, you can have a cupcake around all the time.
What you'll need
- 11 yellow building sticks
- 8 pink building sticks
- 1 green building stick
- 1 white building stick
- 1 blue building stick
Putting it all together
- Lay 10 yellow building sticks together on a flat surface, touching each other. Cut a yellow building stick into 4 pieces. Press them against the band to stick.
- Roll the band into a tube shape and press the ends together. Fold the extra yellow pieces into the center.
- Connect 7 pink building sticks and spiral them into a flat disk. Cut the remaining pink building stick in half and press it crossways against the disk. Trim off any extra.
- Place the pink top onto the cupcake and join the pieces together by pressing the yellow tabs into the pink top. Push the center of the pink top up slightly to make a dome shape.
- Cut tiny pieces of green, blue and white building sticks. Sprinkle them on top of the cupcake.
More crafty ideas for your kids: