6 Simple steps to make this rustic memo board (VIDEO)
Make one for each of your friends, and two for yourself — this DIY is that easy!
This easy craft would look great anywhere in your home. Put it in the kitchen for memos and recipes, in an office with notes or in a bedroom with all your favorite family photos.
This is a great craft to do on a rainy day in or a lazy Sunday afternoon. You can easily customize your colors and embellishments to fit whatever room you plan to put it in.
- Old frame
- 2 Colors of paint (1 for base color, 1 for top coat)
- Crackle glaze
- Chicken wire
- Wire cutters
- Staple gun
- Sanding block
- Apply one coat of your base color paint, allow to dry.
- Apply one coat of your crackle glaze, allow to dry.
- Apply your top coat, allow to dry for at least 24-hours.
- When dry, sand the edges for a rustic look.
- Measure your picture frame and cut your chicken wire to size.
- Staple your chicken wire to the back side of your frame.
Add color to your table with these dip-dyed placemats
Revamp an IKEA serving tray with this easy how-to
6 Easy steps to your own DIY indoor herb garden