This Ikea hack is a booze-lover's dream (VIDEO)
Because it's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?
Watch our tutorial on revamping your Ikea bar cart into a glamorous place for all your entertaining needs.
- Cut fabric to the size of the tray.
- Pour the glue on the tray and spread it out.
- Flatten fabric onto the tray.
- Apply polyurethane to the sides of the tray.
- Wrap fabric around the sides.
- Set aside the tray.
- Now, spray paint the frame.
- Push hardware through the cardboard.
- Spray paint the hardware.
- Assemble according to instructions.
Need drink inspiration? Check out some of our favorite boozy sips.
8 Easy hacks for pet owners
15 Genius hacks to help organize your bathroom
Upgrade your boring picture frame (VIDEO)