37. Make itineraries of your trips with flight, hotel, reservation numbers and contact info for each day. This will be helpful for those you leave at home and for you to have everything all in one
38. Have color photocopies of your passport kept separately from your passport on your trip and in a file at home.
39. Get a hanging toiletries kit. It'll save space in crowded hotel room bathrooms.
40. Buy 3 oz containers and fill them with your favorite shampoos and label them in waterproof ink to travel without checking bags.
41. File all travel articles you pull out of magazines and papers by continent and then by country. Go through appropriate folders before planning a trip.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!