29. File your emails away. Your inbox should be a to do list, not a repository of every message you ever received.
30. Clear off your desk. Two pictures, your computer, an inbox and outbox and that's it. Clutter has no business in your workspace.
31. File everything that crosses your desk including contracts, instructions, warranties and jury duty summons.
32. Get your electronic cords under control with specific electronic organization devices or twist-ties from your bread bags. For long cords, labeling both sides with masking tape tabs can also be helpful.
33. Get a comfortable chair that rolls to all areas of your office. This will keep you from doing work in other areas of the house.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!