24. Only keep magazines for a month. If you didn't read them when they were relevant, you're not going to read them six months later.
25. Give everyone a clutter bin to dump the stuff they would otherwise leave on the couch, coffee table or floor. Have a day of the week where everyone must clean their bin out in their room.
26. Create a whiteboard DVR grid to avoid jamming your DVR with shows that everyone in the family has already watched. Hang it near the television and have folks check off shows they don't mind deleting. When every family member has checked a show, it can be cleared from the DVR.
27. Put a "to the kitchen" tray in the room to prevent any soda can, napkins or dirty dish pile ups on your coffee table. Make emptying the tray a daily chore for your children.
28. Organize your DVDs and videos in a way that works for your family. If everyone's reading, then alphabetically. If you have little ones, be sure their videos are down low and face out so the can see the characters.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!