17. Clear off nightstands of anything but books and clocks. Your bed is supposed to be for sleeping so your phone and work papers shouldn't be anywhere near it.
18. A child's bedroom is often playroom number two. Get bins or baskets with lids to put toys away before bedtime so your kids are not staring at tempting play things while falling asleep.
19. Give away or sell anything you haven't worn in a year. Even if those jeans will be cute again in five pounds, get rid of them and treat yourself to a new, more stylish pair when you lose the weight.
20. Separate any "memory clothing," like t-shirts from races, homemade sweaters or special baby clothes, and put them in storage.
21. Knickknacks can collect on your dresser or your mirror. Create a keepsake box and put the items in there to store instead of cluttering your dresser.
22. Take advantage of the space under your bed with labeled boxes or pull out drawers.
23. Get a hanging jewelry rack to better see your jewelry and clear up space on your dresser.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!