Clean Up Your Act
If you've pegged 2010 as the year you get organized, then what better way to start than with a list? Print this out and tack it to your fridge to keep you on track, and make sure to cross each item off as you complete it!
(page 3 of 10)
12. If you're not using something once a month or more, trash the product.
13. Only keep items in your bathroom that you use in your bathroom as medicine cabinet space is at a premium. Meds you take infrequently and Band-Aids can be stored elsewhere.
14. Buy self-cleaning sprays and flushes. They really do work!
15. Combine half-empty bottles. Mixing brands doesn't really matter when it comes to soaps and shampoos.
16. Hang some hooks and assign one to each person using the bathroom to cut down on dirty towels hitting the floor.
Next up: Create a cozy, clutter-free bedroom