Allergy-Friendly And Yummy Too!
Make any party a smash by including these fun gluten-free recipes to the menu!
Try these gluten-free recipes for your next birthday bash. They're so yummy, no one will notice that they're allergy-friendly, too.
Gluten-free Italian Chex snack recipe
- 8 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- 1/2 cup salted soy nuts (roasted soybeans)
- 3 tablespoons olive or canola oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 (3 ounce) bag fat-free butter-flavor microwave popcorn, popped
- 1/3 cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 300 degrees F. In large bowl, mix cereal and soy nuts. In small bowl, mix oil, vinegar, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring to coat. Stir in popcorn
until well mixed. Spread in ungreased large roasting pan. Bake uncovered 15 minutes. Stir in cheese until well mixed. Bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until mixture is toasted. Spread on waxed paper
to cool, about 10 minutes. (Cereal will crisp as it cools.) Store in airtight container.