1/2 cup salted butter, softened
3/4 cup Splenda granular
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup wheat gluten (such as Vital)
1 cup almond flour
2 tablespoons sliced almonds
Green or brown food coloring
1. Cream butter, Splenda and vanilla.
2. Add a few drops of food coloring, until the mixture looks appropriately disgusting; add gluten and almond flour, 1/4 cup at a time, kneading if necessary.
3. Divide dough into 16 equal pieces; shape each piece into a "finger."
4. Use a sharp pin or a knife to carve knuckles into each dough finger; bend slightly at the curve. Scoop out a place for "fingernails." Insert one almond slice into each dough finger yo resemble a fingernail.
5. Bake at 350 F for eight to 10 minutes, or until done.
Makes 16 cookies.
5.6g carbs, 0.8g fiber, 6.6g protein, 8.9g fat, 15mg cholesterol, 42.6mg sodium, 130 calories
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!