1/2 cup white glue
6 tablespoons water
1 to 4 teaspoons borax
1 to 4 tablespoons water
1. Mix the glue, 6 tablespoons water and food coloring until it is dissolved.
2. In a separate bowl, dissolve 1 teaspoon borax into 1 tablespoon water. Add to the glue solution. You will get a very thick clump of slime when the two mix. Pull the clump of slime out of the glue mixture and put it in a separate bowl.
3. Mix another batch of the borax solution and add to the remaining glue mixture. Repeat until all the glue mixture is used (about 3 to 4 times).
4. With clean hands, knead the slime to mix. This will take about 10 minutes and is not very difficult -- the slime easily separates between your fingers.
5. If a looser, more slimy texture is desired, knead in a bit more water. The more water you add, the slimier it gets.
6. Store in an airtight container. This can easily be doubled, tripled or quadrupled.
This recipe is not for eating!
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!