Be A Man Magnet

Looking hot is simple with these 3 easy tips.

Man Checking Out Woman

I hate to toot my own horn here, but I've been told a handful of times recently that I am a "man magnet." Okay, I will admit, I wasn't always like this. Once upon a time, I was very much an awkward dater – a spaz, in fact. What changed, you ask? Before I reveal my secrets to sexy-success, consider that you already have the components that it takes to be such a magnet, you just haven't realized it.

The most important thing is, realizing you are a man magnet.

That's right, lady. As much as I hate to quote a New Kids on the Block song, "You got the right stuff, baby." Shake what your momma gave you and don't ever let anyone tell you any different. Tell yourself, you're beautiful and someone would be crazy to not want you. In becoming a man magnet, you have to be as confident as ever. If you know you're hot, then no one will question it – they'll just deem it true. And please don't just tell yourself you're sexy, really believe it. Men can usually tell who's a man-magnet poser. They call them hacks.

If you build it, they will come.

Do you put effort into how you look? I hope so. Man magnets are women who are well-groomed, have great style, and carry it well. So how do you build yourself to be a man magnet? Dress the part and own it. I'm not recommending that you find the skimpiest thing out there. In fact, doing so will just make you slutty, not necessarily man-magnet status.

Go to the mall and find something sexy yet classy. Stores like Arden B and Bebe may have some great stuff for you. Pair a great black dress that hits right at the knee with a pair of stilettos. Make your hair messy-sexy and give yourself some dramatic eyes. The simple yet sexy look can go a long way for the man magnet.

The paragon of choice can work in your favor.

They say when it rains it pours, and it holds true when it comes to dating. When your stock is up, it's up. Going on a couple of dates a week – with different guys, for instance – will give you some sexy juju. The paragon of choice will make you less available to men, which in their twisted minds makes them want you more. Even better, when you are on one date, it'll prepare you for the next. Consider it dating practice. Before you know it, you'll be the most happening man magnet out there. Everyone will want an appointment and will have to book you in advance.

Comments

Comments on "How to attract men: 3 simple secrets"

Ann September 12, 2013 | 10:48 PM

I'm still having trouble attracting men. What about those of us who are really really unattractive to men? therapy?... i just don't know what else to do. it's just not happening?

logan September 08, 2013 | 10:51 AM

I was really worried my boyfriend was going to cheat on me because we had been feeling so distant for the past three months… I knew this was a bad sign. I checked out The Woman Man Adore because I wanted to save my relationship. After reading this book, the tables have completely turned. You may check the book at: attractmen*us Now I don't have enough time for my friends because my boyfriend won't stop surprising me with something fun to do. Everyone noticed my improved mood too. This book is wonderful! It's totally taken my love relationship to the next level. Now, when my boyfriend proposed to me he still won't stop saying I'm the one!

carson June 28, 2013 | 4:12 PM

Thanks Sheknows for the useful advices.

Ahmed December 10, 2012 | 1:11 PM

@Janewell i totally agree with u , but frankly the type of men u r talking about dont really need a woman at all.

Lorah August 21, 2012 | 11:48 AM

A well mannered girl is very attractive to guys. Just learn ettiquette skills, before you know it you will become a magnet to anybody.

Jane October 09, 2010 | 6:33 PM

@ Paul Lol, you think a woman's job is to help you 'fix' yourself? Sorry, I'm not looking for a fixer-upper. Too bad if you don't like it, but why should I settle for a guy who can't dress himself or doesn't aspire to a job better than flipping burgers without the "help" (nagging) of a woman? The well dressed, self made businessman who wears Armani has the ambition and drive to get what he wants, and what he wants happens to be me...so who am I to argue? ;) I think a woman having CHOICES angers YOU in particular, because you can't compete with the competition, as it were. But you can do something about it, cookie: fix yourself, or lower your standards. Quit blaming YOUR inadequacies on women, k?

Paul February 16, 2009 | 1:24 PM

Ladies, take my advice, dangling us by a string with other guys isn't a turn-on. In fact, it angers most guys, because like women, we don't want to feel like second trash. If you dig us, spend the time to know us. And here's another tip, except our flaws and plan on helping us fix them; be it how we dress or if our job doesn't presently pay well enough at the time. Being understanding and accepting can be more y than a great set of smooth legs and juicy hooters. Trust me, most guys will shave your legs for you anytime; it's your cruel hearts we can't deal with.

Paul February 16, 2009 | 1:23 PM

Ladies, take my advice, dangling us by a string with other guys isn't a turn-on. In fact, it angers most guys, because like women, we don't want to feel like second trash. If you dig us, spend the time to know us. And here's another tip, except our flaws and plan on helping us fix them; be it how we dress or if our job doesn't presently pay well enough at the time. Being understanding and accepting can more y than a great set of smooth legs in heels. Trust me, most guys will shave your legs for you anytime; it's your cruel hearts we can't fix.

wuhib January 22, 2009 | 11:36 PM

i relly apricate this site & i would like to have y girl frind due to this amusing page. thank u. i'll send more message .

jubril January 19, 2009 | 5:47 AM

i realy like this loving speech and some other things thanks bye