Makes about 5 batches of cookies
6 cups rolled oats
4 cups all-purpose flour
3 cups packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking powder
1-1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 pound shortening
2 cups raisins
1-1/2 cups shredded coconut
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup chopped pecans
1. In a large bowl, stir together oats, flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and baking soda. With a pastry blender, cut in shortening until crumbly.
2. Stir in raisins, coconut, chocolate and pecans.
3. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 10 weeks.
Makes 24 cookies
4 cups Old-Fashioned Oatmeal Cookie Mix
1 egg, lightly beaten
2 tablespoons milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
1. In a bowl, combine the Oatmeal Cookie Mix with egg, milk and vanilla until dough forms.
2. Shape into 1-1/2-inch balls and place on greased baking sheets. Flatten balls with a fork.
3. Bake in 375 F oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden. Remove to racks and let cool. Makes 24 cookies.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!