Celebrate Mardi Gras with Skinnygirl drinks recipes. You'll love these Mardi Gras cocktails, and so will your waistline. Let the good times roll!
The golden fleur-de-lis
This lightly sweetened cocktail is refreshingly simple and has the perfect sweet and tart flavor combination. It's smooth, clean, naturally flavored and sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
- Stir the agave syrup with the vodka in the base of a shaker until the agave syrup dissolves.
- Add apple juice and shake thoroughly with ice.
- Strain into a cocktail glass, garnish with a green apple slice and enjoy!
This pretty cocktail is as festive as it is delicious. Boasting a bright lemon flavor with crisp lime undertones, the colorful look and flavorful taste of this Mardi Gras drink are sure to please.
- 1-1/2 parts Skinnygirl Meyer Lemon Vodka
- Splash of DeKuyper Triple Sec
- Splash of diet lemon-lime soda
- Raspberries, cherries and lime slice for garnish
- Mix all of the ingredients in a glass with ice.
- Garnish with raspberries, cherries and a lemon, and enjoy.
This cocktail has a tropical feel and flavor that screams party and fun. The flavor combination goes down smooth and easy, with the delicious taste of a freshly peeled tangerine. This delicious drink will be the perfect addition to your Mardi Gras celebration.
- Pour all of the ingredients in a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with an orange slice and enjoy.
More on Mardi Gras fun
King cake pull-apart bread
Mardi Gras decorating ideas
King cake-inspired boozy milkshake