DIY celery-painted rose
Create unique Valentine's Day cards
Use celery to paint roses on paper for a unique Valentine's Day card. These are sure to make everyone feel the love.
- Celery stalk
- Paper plate
- Construction paper
- Cut a celery stalk 2 inches up from the root.
- Pour paint onto the paper plate.
- Using the bottom half of the stalk, dip it into one of the paint colors.
- Press paint onto the construction paper.
- Repeat as many times as needed to fill your card.
- Draw stems with a marker or the paint.
- Let dry.
- Write your Valentine's Day message on the card.
More Valentine's Day crafts
DIY romantic edible arrangement
Valentine's Day party crafts for kids
10 Clever valentine ideas for busy-as-hell moms
Recommended for You