DIY "love sucks" lollipop holder
The perfect lollipop holder for Valentine's Day
Are you bitter about Valentine's Day but still want to stay sweet? This lollipop holder allows you to be both!
- 2-by-4-inch wood piece
- Paint and brush
- Paint pen and stencil or stickers
- Cut a 2-by-4-inch wood piece into a 6-inch long piece.
- Paint the wood your preferred color.
- Write "Love Sucks" using a paint pen and stencil or stickers.
- Drill four holes 1 inch deep in the top to hold the suckers in place.
- Tie ribbon on the suckers.
- Place lollipops in the holes.
More Valentine's Day crafts
6 Sweet edible Valentine's Day crafts
No-sew Valentine's Day mailbox tutorial
6 Handmade Valentine's Day gifts for kids
Recommended for You