- 2-by-4-inch wood piece
- Paint and brush
- Paint pen and stencil or stickers
- Cut a 2-by-4-inch wood piece into a 6-inch long piece.
- Paint the wood your preferred color.
- Write "Love Sucks" using a paint pen and stencil or stickers.
- Drill four holes 1 inch deep in the top to hold the suckers in place.
- Tie ribbon on the suckers.
- Place lollipops in the holes.
More Valentine's Day crafts
6 Sweet edible Valentine's Day crafts
No-sew Valentine's Day mailbox tutorial
6 Handmade Valentine's Day gifts for kids