DIY Valentine's Day sun catcher
Unique Valentine's Day decor
Catching rays is easy with these sun catchers. Hang them around your house to decorate this Valentine's Day.
- Thin chipboard
- Tissue paper
- Clear contact paper
- Cut out heart frame designs from thin chipboard, two of each size.
- Cut out small squares in multiple colors of tissue paper.
- Lay clear contact paper on top of one of the chipboard cutouts.
- Place tissue paper inside the hearts, over the contact paper.
- Place the second sheet of contact paper over the tissue paper.
- Cut excess contact paper from around the edge of the heart.
- Place the second chipboard heart on top of the contact paper.
- Place a dot of glue at the top of the heart to attach the string.
- Place glue around the rest of the heart.
- Sandwich the two hearts together.
- Let dry.
More Valentine's Day crafts
DIY handwarmers for Valentine's Day
DIY Valentine's Day mantel decorations
DIY heart-shaped necklaces for your Valentine
Recommended for You